BAGEL CRISPS WITH CREAM CHEESE-OLIVE SPREAD
MAKES 4 SERVINGS
- 2 small gluten free bagels
- ½ cup fat free cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons chopped stuffed green olives
- 2 teaspoons olive brine
- 1 tablespoon snipped chives or thinly sliced scallion tops
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F. slice the bagels in half into 2 rounds; slice each round in half again to make 4 thin rounds. Place the bagel rounds o a nonstick baking sheet; toast, turning once, until golden brown, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the cream cheese, olives, brine, and chives in a small bowl. Spread 1 tablespoon of the cheese-olive spread on each bagel crisp and serve warm.
Nutrition Per Serving
Serving size: (2 bagel crisps)
97 Cal, 1g Fat, 0g Sat Fat, 0mg Chol, 342mg Sod, 16g Carbs, 1g Fib,6g Prot, 36mg Calc.