BREAKFAST FRUIT SALAD
MAKES 8 SERVINGS
- 1 Peach, sliced
- 1 cup red or green grapes, or mixed
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- ½ cup fresh sliced strawberries
- 1 sliced banana
- 1 tangerine peeled and sliced
- ½ cup fresh raspberries for salad
- 1 cup fresh raspberries for dressing
- 1 cup coconut milk, yogurt, vanilla or pPlain (dairy free)
- ¼ cup fresh mint, coarsely chopped
- In a large salad bowl, mix all fresh fruit together.
- In a blender, mix 1 cup raspberries, yogurt and fresh mint as well as agave nectar and lime juice (if desired). Dressing may be plenty sweet with only the yogurt for flavor.
- Slowly pour dressing over fruit salad until desired amount is achieved. Do not use too much dressing or it will overwhelm the taste of the fruit. It is better to start with a small amount and add more if necessary.
- Serve cold in martini glasses or ice-cream dishes.
Nutrition Per Serving
90 Calories, 1g Protein, 2g Fat, 4mg Sodium, 0mg Cholesterol, 4g Fiber, 20g Carbohydrates, 1g Saturated Fat