MAKES 2 SERVINGS
- 1 tablespoon fruit juice
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 4 turkey breakfast sausage, cut into thirds
- 1 apple, cored and cut into chunks
- ½ cup cubed fresh pineapple
- *Cut fruit into uniform-size chunks
- Combine the fruit juice and syrup in a small bowl. Thread the sausages, apple and pineapple onto 4 skewers, alternating the ingredients. Brush with the juice mixture. Refrigerate, covered until ready to cook.
- Spray the broiler or grill rack with nonstick spray; preheat the broiler, or prepare the grill. Cooke the kebabs, 5 inches from heat, until the sausages are cooked through and the fruit is tender, about 4 minutes on each side.
Nutrition Per Serving
Serving size: (2 skewers)
168 Cal, 6g Fat, 2g Sat Fat, 15mg Chol, 202mg Sod, 22g Car, 2g Fib, 5g Prot, 38mg Calc.