MAKES 6 SERVINGS
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 canned chipotle en adobo
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 6 (8-ounce) bone-in chicken breasts, skinned
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Combine the wine, garlic, soy sauce, lime juice, olive oil, chipotle, honey, thyme, and paprika in a blender; pulse on high speed until the mixture is smooth, about 2 minutes. Pour the marinade into a zip-close plastic bag; add the chicken. Squeeze out the air and seal the bag; turn to coat the chicken. Refrigerate, turning the bag occasionally 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 375; lightly spray a jelly-roll pan with nonstick spray.
- Remove the chicken from the bag, discard the marinade, and arrange the chicken in the pan. Sprinkle chicken with the salt, then roast, basting with the pan juices every 10 minutes, until cooked through, about 45 minutes. Remove chicken from the oven and brush with the pan juices.
Nutrition Per Serving
Serving size: (1 breast)
200 Calories, 34g Protein, 1g Carbohydrates, 6g Fat, 1g Saturated Fat, 92mg Cholesterol, 312mg Sodium, 0g Fiber, 18mg Calcium