CHICKEN COUSCOUS WITH LEMON
MAKES 2 SERVINGS
- 2 medium zucchini, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- ½ cup water
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 3 tablespoons grated lemon rind
- 1 teaspoon grated peeled fresh ginger, or ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 ounces couscous
- ½ cup cooked shredded chicken breast
- Combine the zucchini, broth, water, mint, lemon rind, and ginger in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Stir in the couscous; remove the saucepan form the heat. Let stand, covered, 5 minutes.
- Fluff the couscous with a fork, and gently toss with the shredded chicken.
Nutrition Per Serving
315 Calories, 2g Fat, 1g Saturated Fat, 26mg Cholesterol, 67mg Sodium, 52g Carbohydrates, 5g Fiber, 21g Protein, 60mg Calcium