MAKES 6 SERVINGS
- 1½ cups rice or coconut yogurt ( flavor of your choice)
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seeds
- ½ cup Egg Beaters
- ½ cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 2/3 cup buckwheat flour or spelt flour
- ½ teaspoon of xylitol sweetener
- 1 tablespoon refined coconut oil
- 2 cups mixed berries and banana
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, protein powder (if desired), and flax seeds. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, blend Egg Beaters, almond milk, flour, and xylitol. Mix well.
- Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Pour ¼ of the batter onto the skillet. Quickly spread the batter across the skillet by lifting and turning until the batter spreads evenly. When the edges of the crepe begin to brown and lift, carefully lift and flip the crepe. Cook until both sides are lightly browned, about 2 minutes.
- Place each crepe on a plate as they are finished.
- Spoon yogurt mix into each crepe, top with fresh berries and banana, fold in half.
- Serve while crepes are warm.
Nutrition Per Serving
207 calories, 6g Protein, 35g Carbohydrates, 4g Fat, 2g Saturated Fat, 0mg Cholesterol, 142g Sodium, 6g Fiber