CUCUMBER MINT SALAD
MAKES 6 SERVINGS
- 1 bunch mint, stems removed
- 1 bunch parsley, stems removed
- 3 cucumbers, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 7 scallions, minced
- 4 tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ teaspoon Real Salt
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- Finely mince mint and parsley by hand or in food processor, if preferred.
- In large mixing bowl, blend herbs with cucumber, bell pepper, scallions, and tomatoes.
- Add lemon juice, olive oil, and spices.
- Toss and serve.
Nutrition Per Serving
130 Calories, 2g Protein, 12g Carbohydrates, 9g Fat, 2g Saturated Fat, 0mg Cholesterol, 205mg Sodium, 3g Fiber