FISH/GINGER GLAZED SALMON
MAKES 4 SERVINGS
- 2 8-ounce salmon fillets
- 1 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons ginger root, finely grated
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- In a small mixing bowl, combine honey, lemon juice, soy sauce, ginger foot, and mustard. Mix well. Transfer mixture to a shallow baking dish and spread mixture out.
- Place salmon fillets in baking dish and coat one side of fillets with marinade. Turn fillets over and coat the other side.
- Preheat grill to medium heat. Grill fillets for 4-5 minutes on each side depending on thickness. Cut the fillets in half.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrition Per Serving
246 Calories, 29g Protein, 5g Carbohydrates, 9g Fat, 1g Saturated Fat, 80mg Cholesterol, 245mg Sodium, 0g Fiber