HERB TOMATO SALAD
MAKES 4 SERVINGS
- 3 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 teaspoon xylitol
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 red onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- Whisk the vinegar, oil, xylitol, salt, mustard, and pepper together in a small bowl.
- Arrange the tomatoes and onion rings on a plate; drizzle with dressing, and then sprinkle with the remaining herbs.
- Cover with plastic wrap; let stand at room temperature 1 hour to allow the flavors to blend.
Nutrition Per Serving
Serving size: 1 Cup
81 Calories, 5g Fat, 1g Saturated Fat, 0mg Cholesterol, 307mg Sod, 9g Fiber, 2g Protein, 19mg Calcium