MAKES 2 SERVINGS
- ½ cup old fashioned rolled oats (do not use instant oats)
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon cranberry juice, unsweetened
- 2 tablespoons honey (may substitute half with a few drops of stevia)
- 1 tablespoon raw sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon wheat germ
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 large apple, grated
- 1 banana
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- ½ cup almond milk, unsweetened
- Oats, almonds, and sunflower seeds need to soak overnight. In a large bowl combine oats, water, cranberry juice, honey, almonds, sunflower seeds, cranberries, wheat germ, and vanilla. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Soaking the oats and nuts initiates the sprouting process, making the muesli a living meal filled with natural energy.
- Remove the soaked mixture from refrigerator.
- Grate the apple and add to mixture.
- Slice banana and add to mixture.
- Place into serving bowls
- Sprinkle blueberries on top
- Add milk or coconut milk yogurt and serve.
Nutrition Per Serving
294 Calories, 66g Carbohydrates, 1g Saturated Fat, 43mg Sodium, 6g Protein, 7g Fat, 0mg Cholesterol, 9g Fiber