MAKES 6 SERVINGS
- 16 ounces whole wheat or gluten free pasta
- ¼ cup vegetable broth or 3 tablespoons refined coconut oil (for sautéing)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup asparagus tips
- 1 cup broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 cup cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 small zucchini, chopped
- ½ cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup soy cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, chopped
- 15 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Real Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch dissolved in water
- Bring water to a boil in a large pot. Add pasta to boiling water and cook according to instructions while primavera sauce.
- Heat broth or oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Sauté onion for a couple of minutes, then add garlic and sauté for another minute.
- Mix in asparagus, broccoli, zucchini, and bell pepper, and sauté for 2 minutes. Add remaining vegetable broth, cream, basil, oregano, tomatoes, salt and pepper.
- Add cornstarch (previously dissolved in water). Turn up the heat and bring to a boil for 3 minutes. Then lower heat to a simmer.
- Drain pasta and toss with primavera sauce.
Nutrition Per Serving
212 Calories, 26g Carbohydrates, 7g Fat, 206mg Sodium, 5g Protein, 12g Fat, 0mg Cholesterol, 4g Fiber