SWEET POTATOES/ BARBECUED
MAKES 4 SERVINGS
- 1 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 ½ tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon red-wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 pound sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/4 inch thick slices
- Spray the grill rack with nonstick spray; prepare the grill for medium-hot fire.
- Combine the ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, mustard, and pepper in a small bowl; mix well.
- Brush the potato slices on both sides with the ketchup mixture. Grill the potatoes 5 inches form heat, turning frequently and brushing with the remaining ketchup mixture, until browned on the outside and tender when pierced with a barbecue fork, about 8 minutes.
Nutrition Per Serving
110 Calories, 2g Protein, 24g Carbohydrates, 0gFat, 0g Saturated Fat, 0mg Cholesterol, 188mg Sodium, 3g Fiber, 25mg Calcium