THREE BEAN SALAD WITH ROASTED-GARLIC DRESSING
MAKES 8 SERVINGS
- 1/2cup roasted-garlic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 (15-ounce) can dark red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can black-eyed peas, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15-ounce) can chickpeas (garbanzo beans), rinsed and drained hours.
- 1 yellow bell pepper seeded and chopped
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- Combine the vinegar, oil, parsley, salt and pepper In a large bowl. Add all the beans and chickpeas, bell pepper, onion; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until chilled, about 2 hours.
Nutrition Per Serving
187 Cal, 6g Fat, 1g Saturated Fat, 0mg Cholesterol, 423mg Sodium, 25g Carbohydrates, 7g Fiber , 9g Protein, 58mg Calcium