MAKES 6 SERVINGS
- ½ pound tuna steak
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 plum tomato, chopped
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 6 kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 6 slices Italian bread, halved crosswise
- Preheat the broiler. Broil the tuna 4 inches from heat until just opaque in the center, about 5 minutes on each side.
- Combine the lemon juice, anchovy paste, and pepper in a large bowl. Flake in the tuna, then add the tomato, scallions, olives, and parsley; toss to combine. Mound onto the bread.
Nutrition Per Serving
Serving size: (1 crostini with about 2 teaspoons tuna mixture)
103 Calories, 4g Protein, 18g Carbohydrates, 2g Fat, 0g Saturated Fat, 1mg Cholesterol, 227mg Sodium, 2g Fiber, 47mg Calcium