MAKES 4 SERVINGS
- 1 pound ground skinless turkey
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 garlic clove, minced
- ½ teaspoon dried tarragon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Preheat the broiler. Spray the broiler rack with nonstick cooking spray.
- Lightly combine the turkey, onion, egg, parsley, garlic, tarragon, salt, and pepper in a bowl, Form into 4 burgers. Broil 4 inches from heat until brown, about 5 minutes on each side.
Nutrition Per Serving
Serving size: (1 burger):
170Calories, 17g Protein, 2g Carbohydrates, 10gFat, 3g Saturated Fat, 121mg Cholesterol, 390mg Sodium, 0g Fiber, 32mg Calcium